2011年12月16日 星期五

How to get free apps for iPad or iPhone-Free app downloads for iPad

How to get free apps for iPad or iPhone-Free app downloads for iPad

So you got your nice shiny Ipad now you need to find some cheap or free apps to put in it.

The ones at the app store are cool but before you know it you can spend a couple of hundred dollars on Ipad apps.

One alternative to get free Ipad apps is to download them using p2p software. Now I would not endorse this as not only is it illegal but I have had some very bad experiences with it.
As soon as I got my Ipad I searched for some free Ipad apps to download, I used p2p and thought I had got the free Ipad apps, but when I opened the folder it put a virus straight onto my pc.

So what is the best way to get free Ipad apps? Simple, join mypadmedia and you are presented with 30,000 different downloads. These are all either ebooks or ecomics even newspapers are on there. If you bought just 20 of these from the app store it would cost you over 60 dollars.

These books and comics are great if you are travelling, you just fire up your pad and read a novel and your journey is over in no time.

These free Ipad apps downloads also work on the Iphone and Ipod touch. But personally even though I own all three I just love sitting on the train reading a book on my pad especially the ones with sound effects.

So if you are looking for free Ipad apps downloads then try mypadmedia.


0

沒有留言:

張貼留言