2011年11月13日 星期日

Bidrivals Review: Legitimate Auction Site or Total Scam?

The recent recession has sparked a boom in Penny Auction Sites. Bidrivals is clearly the front runner in the Penny Auction Boom, due to it's international availability. Is Bidrivals letigimate, or are they just stealing your money? I tested out Bidrivals for myself. My full investigation begins now:

Click Here To Try BidRivals Out For Yourself

I really wanted to get an ipad, but I didn't want to pay $600 for one. So I thought this would be a good time to check out Bidrivals.

Signing Up: Bidrivals was easy to sign up with. You just enter your basic info (name, address, phone number, email address, etc)

Buying Bid Packs: As with all Penny Auction Sites, you need ot buy a bid pack before you can bid on anything. I purchased a 200 Bid Pack for $130. I figured an Ipad costs $600, $130 for a bid pack is nothing.

Bidding on Auctions: After I got my Bid Pack, I went straight to the auctions. I searched for iPad, and immediately found a Apple iPad 16GB 3G + Wifi auction. The price was at $0.27 and there was 2 hours and 27 minutes left. I put in a bid for $0.28 and waited. I was the highest bidder. Immediatley after I bid on the iPad, someone else outbid me. I could see where this was heading. This was going to be a battle.

2 hours later I had used up my entire bid pack. I was out, and there was still 27 minutes left, and the price was up to $18.50! I thought to myself, "I'm in it to win it", so I went ahead and bought another 200 bid pack for another $130. As the minuted left in the auction dwindled down, the price was going up, by the penny!

Click Here To Try BidRivals Out For Yourself

I won the auction for $22.81 by constantly outbidding my competitors and staying prepared with my Bid Pack.

In total, I got an Apple iPad 16GB 3G + Wifi for only $282.81. Now, that isn't the "Get an iPad for $15" like some ads talk about, but it was an extreme discount. The price at the Apple store for an Apple iPad 16GB 3G + Wifi is $629, so I ended up getting it for 56% off Retail.

Shippment: After I paid for my winning auction I was notified via email that my iPad would be shipping within 24 hours. About 4 hours later, I got the email saying it had shipped, and I received a tracking number. I got my iPad 4 days later.

I stongly recommend that you Click Here and try Bidrivals out. Signup, then get a bid pack, even if its the cheapest one. You just might walk away with a brand new iPad, Amazon Kindle, or Macbook Air.

Bidrivals is the real deal. It is easy to sign up, easy to get bid packs, easy to bid on auctions, and they ship your winning items fast. Bidrivals is highly recommended.


0

沒有留言:

張貼留言