2012年2月6日 星期一

Hands-On Htc Flyer, The Magic Tablet Evernote

I was wrong and after using the evaluation model for only a few hours on Friday I went to Best Buy as soon as it opened Saturday and bought my own Flyer HTC. I posted some initial thoughts on how to use it Sunday and wanted more of my thoughts out there for all of you that believe that this device and it has to offer.

James posted some quick thoughts on a Friday and I read on Twitter on the other pick up the prospectus as well. I have an extensive image gallery that includes pictures and screenshots and a video walk through and detailed written thoughts about my experience so far. The more time I spend with HTC Flyer, the more I am impressed by all that HTC managed to pack in such a wonderful feature.

In the box and hands on the first

HTC Flyer should be sturdy white box, which is responsible for the quality of the device. Inside the box is the HTC Flyer / C, USB cable, and pamphlets. Do not have a pen or something, which is a shame. However, you can buy a stylus for $ 79.99 and I ordered a leather case with stylus holder Expansys. HTC Europe contains a pen and put the flyer, but I'm not saying that both 3G and WiFi-only models or just the 3G one. I wish the pen was $ 50 or less, but, honestly, you can use HTC Flyer without one too (just check the official Jenn).

When I pulled HTC Flyer box, I could tell it was a high quality unit. The aluminum hull felt very comfortable in my hand and weighs just under a Flyer book, so it was not too heavy for me. The width is perfect for me, especially when compared to BlackBerry playbook, there's just a little too wide. The screen is superb and the curves give it a meaning well in hand.

Specifications

Two glasses, which immediately stand out to people is a single-core processor, and use instead of gingerbread honey-bee. single-core processor is the fastest I've seen and the performances are excellent. Battery life is good, so far I'm not sure if the dual core or single core has a lot of concern here.

I have not found an attractive and preferred honeycomb Galaxy Froyo card on Motorola Xoom honeycomb. I still think it is better Gingerbread because the experience is smoother and better integrated with the application supports any hurry, so they are not updated Flyer honeycomb, which I understand in the end to make the device from HTC. Gingerbread HTC Sense works well and what's more I love IU, the device is good for my needs.

Walk through the material

The front of the Flyer HTC is dominated by 7-inch screen. , While the display looks good, looks toward the images side by side with a book of games shows playbook has a better screen, with clearer images and sharper. There are no physical buttons on the front of the circular, but there are buttons Capacitive Home, Menu, and back to green with a special stylus. These buttons light up and become functional in both portrait and landscape modes, but not in the four directions.

The upper part of the hold button and headphone jack 3.5 mm. Power button is an integrated indicator that displays charging status. microUSB port is on the bottom and even if the charger / cable on the odd standard microUSB cable will work to download the flyer and paste on your computer or a charger.

The buttons on the right side of the volume of houses and two microphone openings. There is nothing left.

The stereo speakers and a 5 megapixel camera on the back of the brochure with the change of camera in the upper left corner. There are two parts to the top and bottom of white plastic, but do not try to remove the bottom piece, and you can not remove, just to break the Flyer. The top is removed by a slight pressure in the center and drag upwards. The only reason to drag this compensation is to insert a microSD card.


0

沒有留言:

張貼留言